What are Probiotics Used for?
Many people use probiotics to prevent diarrhea, gas, and cramping caused by antibiotics. Antibiotics kill “good” (beneficial) bacteria along with the bacteria that cause illness. A decrease in beneficial bacteria may lead to digestive problems. Taking probiotics may help replace the lost beneficial bacteria. This can help prevent diarrhea.
A decrease in beneficial bacteria may also lead to other infections, such as vaginal yeast and urinary tract infections, and symptoms such as diarrhea from intestinal illnesses. Probiotics may also be used to:
- Help with other causes of diarrhea.
- Help prevent infections in the digestive tract.
- Help control immune response (inflammation), as in inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
Probiotics are being studied for benefits in colon cancer, skin infections, and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). It has been suggested that probiotics be used to treat problems in the stomach and intestines. Other uses for probiotics include:
- Boost your immune system by enhancing the production of antibodies to certain vaccines.
- Produce substances that prevent infection.
- Prevent harmful bacteria from attaching to the gut lining and growing there.
- Send signals to your cells to strengthen the mucus in your intestine and help it act as a barrier against infection.
- Inhibit or destroy toxins released by certain “bad” bacteria that can make you sick.
- Produce B vitamins necessary for metabolizing the food you eat, warding off anemia caused by deficiencies in B6 and B12, and maintaining healthy skin and a healthy nervous system.
Probiotics are most often used to promote digestive health. Because there are different kinds of probiotics, it is important to find the right one for the specific health benefit you seek. Researchers are still studying which probiotic should be used for which health or disease state. Nevertheless, probiotics have been shown to help regulate the movement of food through the intestine. They also may help treat digestive disease, something of much interest to gastroenterologists. Note that probiotics mostly supplement rather than replace digestive disease treatments. Other potential uses for probiotics include maintaining a healthy mouth, preventing and treating certain skin conditions like eczema, promoting health in the urinary tract and vagina, and preventing allergies (especially in children). There is not as much research about these uses as there is about the benefits of probiotics for your digestive system, and studies have had mixed results.
With Number One Naturals Advanced Probiotic, your results may vary from mine, but you can expect one, or all of these results.
- Weight Loss: While this product is not made specifically to help you lose weight, the ability to effectively digest food and maintain a regular digestive routine works wonders in one’s ability to lose weight because the digestive tract is no longer hanging onto the bad “stuff” that can clog the intestines and cause things ranging from constipation, to fatigue or illness.
- Better Digestion: You will feel the difference when you take Advanced Probiotic from Number One Naturals. You won’t get that bloated, uncomfortable feeling after meals, and your meals will digest comfortably with no cramping, constipation, or unwanted effects. (think the occasional diarrhea)
- Better Immune System: With the GI tract being responsible for so much of our immune systems health, taking Advanced Probiotic and improving your digestive health will also improve your immune system health. Expect to feel healthier, suffer from less illnesses, and fight infections more effectively and quickly.
- Energy and Mood: When your GI tract is healthy, you will also benefit from the residual benefits of added energy and better mood. With your body working less hard to digest each meal and a healthy digestive system, you’re body will have more energy to do the things you love and you will sleep better. With all that added energy, and good sleep, if you find yourself easily stressed or suffer mood swings, you will see those symptoms diminish, or even go away. You will be a happier, more relaxed you.
I have greatly enjoyed the benefits of using this supplement. I have more energy and feel better after I eat. I no longer suffer from constipation, or other reactions from food. (similar to IBS) It also has improved my immunity against infections such as UTI’s and yeast infections which I have suffered from often over the last 15 years or so. (try every other month) I can feel the difference after meals as I don’t get bloated or cramp from eating certain dairy products or too much fiber. (yes, that is possible!) And, it’s easy to take, just take two pills a day with a meal-it can’t get much easier than that! This is great for anyone with a digestive issue, stomach problems, or who are suffering chronic exhaustion with no explanation. (the harder your gut works, the less energy you have to spare)
- ✭IMPROVE YOUR DIGESTION OR YOUR MONEY BACK✭ At Number One Nutrition we believe so strongly in our product that we go beyond the Amazon`s 30 day return policy and we offer you a limitless guarantee. If, at any point, after you start taking our Number One Probiotic you don`t feel 100% satisfied we will refund your money. No questions asked. Custumer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want to build a strong and long lasting relationship with our customers.
- NUMBER ONE PROBIOTICS WORKS! Dr. Oz says probiotics are “Essencial” to the body. A guest doctor at the Dr. Oz show said “Taking the pill form probiotic assures you to consume the right probiotic strains and the right recommended dosage”. Taking probiotic pills saves you from consuming excess dairy and sugar present in many probiotic foods.
- MORE THAN JUNT IMPROVING YOUR DIGESTION ! Did you know that the GI track is responsible for 90% of the immune system`s health? When we improve the digestive function we are also giving a great BOOST to the IMMUNE SYSTEM. Fighting off the bad bacteria present in the GI track will also help the body to fight off INFECTIONS. Bringing balance to the Intestinal flora will also aliviate digestive discomfort, inflammation and BLOATING.
- THE BEST VALUE! We offer the same or better benefits than the more expensive brands BUT we believe EVERYONE should benefit from taking the highest quality probiotics. We have the BEST VALUE probiotic out there! Other brands will either have bad products for a lower price or the same product for a lot more money. TRY NOW! You have NOTHING to lose and EVERYTHING to GAIN.
- DO YOU THINK YOU CAN improve your DIGESTION ? Do you suffer from Digestive Discomfort? Irritable bowel disease? Bloated belly? Acid Reflux? Crohn`s disease? Cronic Fatigue Syndrom? Stress causing gut illnesses? Inflamatory Conditions? Do you want to improve your immune system? Do you want to manage your weight? If you can say YES to any of these questions or if you just want to improve your intestinal flora and be HEALTHIER you must try Number One Probiotic. EASY to do it. Two capsules a day with a light meal and you are on your way to a healthier life! No side effects. Our product is made with TOP QUALITY ingredients. 10 Billion CFUs. 7 extremelly effective strains. Made in the USA at a FDA approved manufacturing facility. 100% SAFE. Years of research went into perfecting this product to achieve best performance.
– Drastically improve your digestive health.
– Balance your intestinal flora.
– Improve your mood.
– Accelerate your fat loss.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ?
#1 Probiotic Supplement – Probiotics Supplement for Women, Kids and Men. All Natural Formula. Essential for Good Health. 10.12 Billion Per Serving, More Than 50 Billion Cfus in One Bottle. The Best with Lactobacillus + Acidophilus + Billions of Live Cultures. Digestive Advantage Intestinal Flora, Excellent for Colon Health and Constipation. Dr Oz Also Recommends Adding Probiotics to Our Diets – Safe & No Side Effects. Good for Acne. 60 Vegetarian Capsules. Boosts Immune System. ***200 % Money Back Guarantee ***
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.