I have been writing about the benefits of Dead sea mud for skin as well as hair, for I don’t know-months now. I have written about masks, shampoos and conditioners, and soon soaps and serums. I wondered, at first, if the whole Dead Sea mud thing was all just a fad-another way for big companies to make money. And who knows, maybe it is-but it is so much more than that!
Dead sea mud, despite any fad or “money making scheme”, has great benefits for skin and hair. I am sure if you’ve read any of my past posts, you’ve already read some of these, or maybe even all-but for those who haven’t, here is a little review for you.
Dead Sea Mud has many benefits for skin. Among them are included:
- Helps control symptoms of psoriasis, eczema and acne. Its rich mineral content accelerates natural exfoliation and restores your skin’s pH balance. Dead Sea mud does not permanently heal these conditions, but regular use of it can provide relief and keep your skin disorder under control.
- Can improve the appearance of facial skin by improving elasticity and minimizing pores, wrinkles and lines. When it dries, toxins that may be present from everyday diet and exposure to toxins in the air are drawn out. Use of Dead sea mud will leave the skin feeling healthy and refreshed.
- May prevent hair loss. Heredity, stress, and infections can cause hair loss. (or as mommy’s know, pregnancy and child birth) When blood vessels in the hair follicle shrink, food and oxygen are cut off. This prevents hair protein that is essential for hair growth from forming. This causes premature hair loss. To use the mud for this benefit, massage it into your scalp and let it sit for 10 minutes. Rinse and shampoo as usual. (or look at my past posts for a great shampoo/conditioner)
- Can reduce the appearance of cellulite and wrinkles. Dead Sea mud has a high concentration of minerals such as magnesium, calcium and potassium. These minerals promote blood circulation, relaxing your nerves.
- Is shown reduce joint pain. Researchers from Ben Gurion University found that patients treated with mud compresses taken from the mineral-rich Dead Sea reported less pain from osteoarthritis. Far fewer patients treated with mud without minerals reported improvement. The high concentration of minerals in Dead Sea mud help ease aches and pains by stimulating the circulatory system and relaxing the nerves
Soon after I told you all about my last mask excursion, I received Pure & Essential Minerals Dead Sea Mud Mask. This mask from the very start was very different from the others. It not only looks ans is stored differently than the others, but applies and feels completely different from other masks as well.
This mask comes in a container resembling that of expensive lotions and serums and it feels expensive too. (But it’s not! I’ll tell you how much soon) It is smooth like other masks, but a bit thicker and actually feels and drys like the mud it is advertised to be. ( Others have felt more like lotions or were very watery.) It feels different when it is applied as well. It is creamy and drys to be hard like other masks, but not so hard that my face couldn’t move. And it tingles-not a painful, burning tingle-but a menthol (minty) like tingle. The kind that leaves the skin cool and refreshed feeling. You can feel the toxins being pulled out, but not in an uncomfortable way.
It only takes 15-20 minutes and washes of easily while leaving skin refreshed, soft, and nourished. I always apply a moisturizer after use, but even without it leaves skin moisturized. I credit this mask to my soft, touchable skin and it, along with my vitamin c and hyaluronic acid, has improved my skin tone and helped give me the youthful glow I would like to keep for years to come. Having only to use it once a week, this mask lasts a long time too. I have had it now for almost two months and still have a ton left to use.
Due to the fact it lasts a long time (in comparison to some others), this mask is also quite affordable. At $29.44 this mask is one of the cheapest among it’s competitors and is well worth the money. It is great for those who suffer from eczema, psoriasis, or rosacea and works to restore skin one week at a time. It also makes a great scalp mask to deter dandruff or dry scalp and has a pleasant mint smell. A definite must have in any weekly skin regime.
You can read more about this great mask and find out where to purchase below.
- BACK IN STOCK NOW! – DUE TO POPULARITY WE SELL OUT FAST!!! Ancient Skin Healing Facial Mud Mask Direct From The Dead Sea Contains 100% Natural and Organic Ingredients
- DID YOU KNOW? A DEAD SEA MUD FACIAL MASK AT A SPA WILL COST YOU $80 TO $100? With This Product you receive 30+ Pure Dead Sea Mud Masks Per Jar!
- DEAD SEA MUD HAS BEEN RENOWNED FOR CENTURIES AS A NATURAL BEAUTY REMEDY! – Dead Sea Mud contains more than 21 skin-reviving minerals including magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium. These essential minerals are present in our bodies, but are lost as we get older. These minerals are known to treat, detoxify, and cleanse our skin, to keep it looking young and refreshed
- THE BENEFITS OF THIS MUD MASK ARE COUNTLESS! Anti-aging properties tighten pores promoting young, healthy natural skin. Rich Dead Sea minerals clean, heal, soften and revitalize your skin for an all-day glow. Organic essential oils moisturize and hydrate your skin, helping to reduce wrinkles
- WE USE ONLY THE PUREST INGREDIENTS – Why compromise your health with products that contain chemicals? Our Dead Sea Mud Mask contains only 100% pure, natural and certified organic ingredients – free of sulfates, phosphates and parabens. cruelty free, vegan certified
The Dead Sea Mud Mask by Pure & Essential Minerals is made with the purest ingredients available. We believe the best skin care products should truly nourish your skin, just like the freshest foods nourish your body.
The Dead Sea mud mask is laden with over 21 essential minerals from the Dead Sea. Each one is highly-renowned for its skin healing properties. While the mud mask does it job of deep cleansing, drawing out excess oils, impurities and toxins for an anti-aging effect, the organic essential oils keep your skin naturally hydrated, adding a softness and glow to your complexion.
– Dead Sea minerals cleanse and soften your skin, reducing pores
– No harsh chemicals or artificial additives
– No more expensive spa visits required for optimum natural skin care
– 30+ facial mask treatments per jar
– 100% natural and organic skin care treatment
– Effective relief for skin disorders including acne, eczema and psoriasis
– Animal Cruelty Free
Your Skin Will Feel Softer, More Invigorated and Healthier Than Ever.
Discover Your All Natural Skin Care Treatment Now!
Where to Buy:
Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask – Ancient Natural Facial Mask and Skin Care Treatment for Women, Men and Teens – Organic Mud Mask Offers Gentle Facial Exfoliator, Natural Moisturizer and Deep Cleansing to Restore Your Skin’s Natural Radiance – This Renowned Anti-Aging Mud Mask Heals Dry & Oily Skin, Acne, Eczema & Psoriasis – Leaves You With a Youthful-Looking, Radiant Complexion
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.