As promised, I am going to tell you about one of my FAVORITE Vitamin C Serums. Oz Naturals Vitamin C Serum, is not only made with 20% Vitamin C (highest stable percentage), but it has an Amino blend that promotes blood circulationto teh skin, halping strengthen capillary walls and nourish cells, thereby allowing the skin to heal naturally, and Hyaluronic Acid. Not listed on the front bottle, but found at their site and the ingredients list (http://www.oznaturals.com/OZ-Naturals-Hyaluronic-Neutralizing-Radicals/dp/B00DPE9EQO#secondTab), this serum also contains Jojoba oil which is known to help with acne, psoriasis, sunburn and chapped skin. It also makes a great moisturizer and reduces natural moisture loss from skin.
For a little review, I’m going to just give a few of the things Vitamin C does for skin, then I’m going to tell you about this great serum. (as found here: http://mommyreinagratis.blogspot.com/2014/04/the-skinny-on-vitamin-c-serum.html)
Taking Vitamin C will help fight free radicals and speed the production of collagen. An even better way to obtain this nutrient packed vitamin in your skin, is through a lotion, or the ever growing in popularity, Vitamin C Serum.
Vitamin C is a very popular ingredient in skin care products because it is a free-radical fighter and helps produce collagen naturally. This is because the serum from vitamin C has a higher concentration of L-ascorbic acid. When starting out with a vitamin C serum, it’s a good idea to gradually increase usage by starting off with the that has a lower L-ascorbic acid concentration. (lower would be in the 10-% range) If you can’t find a lower concentration (generally serums are around 20% which is the highest concentration that can be used without it being too “watery” and not absorbing as effectively) I recommend starting out at just once a day then increasing it to once in the morning and once at night. (or whenever you generally wash your face)
Information on Vitamin C Serum: What are the Benefits?
- Dr. Oz and leading plastic surgeons endorse Vitamin C for anti-aging, anti-wrinkles, and for taking decades off your face. ~~http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/drop-decade-your-face
- Safer than a chemical peel and cheaper than a facelift. Vitamin C can give similar results.
- Applying vitamin C to the skin is up to 20 times more effective than taking it orally.
- The process of oxidation damages the skin cells. Vitamin C serums are rich in anti-oxidants that repair and renew the cells and give the skin a healthier look.
- Collagen binds the cells of our body. Vitamin C serum stimulates the synthesis of collagen in the skin which will give you a tighter, firmer face. It is a great treatment at early the onset of wrinkles.
- Vitamin C attacks the free radicals in your body and does some hardcore damage management. If you have any acne scars left from your previous breakout, you’ll find them fading with regular application.
- Getting overexposed to the sun can cause hyper-pigmentation and sun spotting. A vitamin C serum will counteract any harmful effect of the sun and also decrease the chances of skin cancer by thickening the dermis layer. But it is important to note that a vitamin c serum cannot replace your sunscreen. A sunscreen provides the much needed SPF protection by shielding the outer layer of the skin while the vitamin c serum acts as a sun barrier from within the skin. You should apply the sunscreen as well as the vitamin C serum before going outside for prolonged periods of time.
I have been using this serum for about a month or so. I have LOVED it. I feel like I am getting more compliments than ever before and it goes great with the Hyaluronic Acid by Oz Naturals as well. My skin is clearer and my skin tone is getting more even every week. It took a couple weeks to start seeing these results, but from what I’ve experienced with other serums that is normal.
Just like the Hyaluronic Acid, you use it twice a day and apply it after washing and toning (or using hyaluronic acid); then you just allow it to dry and apply your moisturizer as normal. If you choose not to use it with the Hyaluronic acid, I do recommend you use a great moisturizer and don’t forget to apply it because Vitamin C works so great that it can leave skin feeling a little dry after use. With this serum having the Jojoba Oil and Hyaluronic Acid in it, it isn’t so bad, but I still prefer to use a great moistuizer along side it.
This serum is great because even if I forget to use hyaluronic acid, it does still have it in it and I can rest assured my skin is still receiving the golden treatment. The only reason I use both is double duty. I believe ‘prevention is the best medicine’ truly is the way to go and am working to keep my skin as young as possible for as long as possible. (can’t hurt, right? 😉 ) This Serum is great for all skin types and is made vegan so it’s great for those who are animal conscientious. It is also very affordable at $29.99 a bottle, which will last a few months because it only takes a couple of drops each time it’s used. It is high quality, and makes my skin feel great.
You can find out more about this amazing Vitamin C serum, watch a great promo video, and find out where to purchase below.
- 20% Vitamin C + Amino Complex + Vegan Hyaluronic Acid Is The Absolute Highest Quality Vitamin C Serum Available
- This Vitamin C Serum Is Proven To Stimulate Collagen & Reduce Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- This Vitamin C Serum Will Leave Your Skin Radiant & More Youthful Looking By Neutralizing Free Radicals
- Made in the USA In Our Advanced FDA Registered Facility
- 98% Natural 72% Organic – No Parabens, No Alcohol & No Water
Experience The Anti Aging Power Of OZ Naturals Vitamin C + Amino + Hyaluronic Acid. Most Users Report Brighter More Radiant Skin Upon First Use!
You Won’t Find A Higher Quality, More Potent & Effective Vitamin C Serum On The Market
Our Vitamin C Serum Will Provide Your Skin With The Following Benefits:
– Proven to stimulate the synthesis of collagen which makes your skin appear years younger and more vibrant.
– Antioxidant properties that will reduce skin damage caused by the sun, pollution & cigarette smoke.
– Our Vitamin C helps to stimulate your skins rate of exfoliation for a brighter, smoother complexion.
– Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
– Boosts Collagen Production For An Instant Youthful Appearance
Our Vitamin C Serum Contains an Amino Complex and Hyaluronic Acid For Superior Anti Aging Effects
Beware of Generic Or Cheap Vitamin C Serum Here on Amazon
There has been a large quantity of low quality Vitamin C serums flooding the market
OZ Naturals Vitamin C + Amino Serum Is A Highly Potent Anti Aging Serum That Will Give You
Dramatic Results & Help Your Skin Look & Feel 10 Years Younger
Where to Buy:
OZ Naturals – THE BEST Vitamin C Serum For Your Face
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.