Pure Life Yacon Syrup was not my favorite Yacon. I have tried quite a few, and this did not taste or have the consistency of typical Yacon syrup. It tasted much like chocolate syrup, which I have to admit was my favorite part of it. While many Yacon syrups are sweet with a molasses like flavor, it is still a flavor that takes getting used to. This syrup, however, tasted more like a chocolate syrup and was a bit sweeter than some. It was good in the sense I could take it by itself without it tasting weird, but at the same time, it wasn’t a very good syrup to try and cook with.
Not only did it taste different, but it didn’t have the smooth texture most Yacon has. It was a little clumpy at times and had some grit in it. (not sure what that was about) I did take it as directed each day for a few weeks and just dealt with the texture. It wasn’t too bad. I didn’t see as great results as with others, but I did notice a little more energy and it still helped curb hunger pangs a little bit.(at least more than if I didn’t take it) I didn’t really lose any weight using this Yacon, but it was really good in tea and oatmeal, so while it isn’t my favorite, it still had a good flavor and is still effective in curbing cravings thanks to it’s slow break down into the system. (fuller longer) I probably won’t get this brand again, but I will at least finish it so it isn’t a total loss and will note that it isn’t all bad-but it isn’t great either.
- High in prebiotics, such as insulin and fructooligosaccharides (FOS), in raw food format – Yacon Syrup is not a pill or supplement, it is a superfood sweetener to add to your daily diet
- Convenient and easy to incorporate into a daily routine – Use as a sugar substitute in your coffee, tea and salad dressings + as a glaze and topping on meats, veggies and popcorn
- Naturally assists in weight loss and slimming waist sizes, regulating blood sugar, and increasing daily fiber intake
- Speeds up the metabolism to combat excess fat and regulates the hunger hormone, making you feel full longer
- 100% Pure Yacon Syrup is derived from the South American root, Yacon, found in the Andes Mountains and historically used as a part of the Peruvian diet
Our All Natural Pure Life 100% Pure Yacon Syrup is high in prebiotics derived from the South American root, Yacon, found in the Andes Mountains and historically used as a part of the Peruvian diet. Our 100% Pure Yacon Syrup: – naturally promotes healthy weight loss – naturally slims waistlines – naturally supports good digestion – naturally regulates blood sugar Our All Natural Yacon Syrup is: – high in prebiotics, such as inulin and fructooligosaccharides (FOS) – low in calories Many recipes using Yacon syrup are popping up on the internet. Try it in salad dressings, glazes, as a topping for popcorn, and as a compliment to dishes with peanut butter, chocolate, dried fruit, bitter greens, and autumn produce. What a versatile ingredient to have in your kitchen! For those wanting to quickly take the recommended daily allowance of 100% Pure Yacon Syrup, simply pour the syrup into a teaspoon and enjoy. It is recommended to take 1t before or with each meal. Our All Natural Yacon Syrup is contained in an 8 oz bottle.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.