Rosehip oil is such a versatile oil, and I think that is what makes it such a desirable beauty product. It can be used on hands and nails, hair, skin, the face, on cuts and scrapes, and even some actual skin conditions. I am a fan of Azure Naturals products. I have used many over the years and really like and trust their products. I especially like their ultimate rosehip oil.
I use this oil on my dry hands and nail area. It really relieves dry peeling skin and helps restore my brittle nails and heal my dry cracking skin. It is really great for healing my cuts and scrapes too. I recently got some blisters from shoveling snow and lifting boxes etc. and they popped. To keep them hydrated I used this rosehip oil and they seemed to heal more quickly and I have very minimal scarring from the skin peeling off.
I also like to use this instead of my regular moisturizer. It may be an oil, but it is a dry oil and something I’ve learned is that if your face is stripped of natural oils in washing it will actually over produce oil making the face extra oily. This oil absorbs quickly and has no grease or shine to it and I love how soft and healthy my face looks and feels. During long winter months I also like to add it to my conditioner and do a weekly over night rosehip treatment in my hair to keep my hair soft and frizz/static free. It really does the trick! A great product and another five stars to Azure Naturals!
- ROSEHIP OIL WORKS! Rosehip Oil is lightweight, non-greasy, and quickly absorbed. Rosehip Oil will leave your skin firmer, smoother, and more radiant with improved elasticity.
- HOW DOES IT WORK? Rosehip Oil contains 77% of naturally occurring essential fatty acids plus super antioxidants Vitamin E, Vitamin C, and a natural form of Vitamin A (Retinol), which helps delay and reverse the signs of aging, helps with new cell regeneration, and promotes increased collagen and elastin production.
- HOW DO YOU RECEIVE OPTIMAL RESULTS? After cleansing, massage 2-3 drops on your face, neck, and decolletage. Use morning and/or night in conjunction with your regular moisturizing products.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE! Our 100% Pure Organic Rosehip Oil is sustainably sourced and certified by Ecocert, the USDA, and the European Union.
- ONE YEAR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We are so confident that we have created the best Natural and Organic skin care products available we back all of our products by a 365-day, 100% Hassle-Free, Money Back Guarantee. If you don’t absolutely love any of our products we will give you a full refund, including shipping as long as you purchase from Azure Naturals!
Experience IMMEDIATE Results from this Lightweight, Non-Greasy, Natural, “Dry” Oil for Face, Skin, Nails, Hair, Stretch Marks, Burns and Scars.
Rosehip seed oil contains naturally occurring 77% essential fatty acids, vitamin E, antioxidant vitamin C and a natural retinol (vitamin A) which helps to delay the effects of skin aging, assists with cell regeneration, and promotes collagen and elastin levels to increase. Skin is firmer, smoother, and more youthful with improved elasticity.
- USED FOR CENTURIES by ancient Egyptians, Mayans and Native Americans and Chileans for medicinal purposes.
- Rosehip seed oil contains naturally occurring 77% essential fatty acids, vitamin E, antioxidant vitamin C and a natural retinol (vitamin A) which helps to delay the effects of skin aging, assists with cell regeneration, and promotes collagen and elastin levels to increase. Skin is firmer, smoother, and more radiant with improved elasticity.
- 100% Pure – Paraben-free, oil-free, dye free, fragrance free and filler free
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED
- 1 YEAR 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – If you’re not 100% satisfied, simply contact us at any time and receive a full refund for your purchase, no questions asked!
Rosehip Seed Oil has been used for centuries by ancient Egyptians, Mayans, Native Americans, and Chileans for medicinal purposes. Rosehip Oil is considered a dry oil and is quickly absorbed. It is extremely light weight and has no greasy residue. It has many benefits and can be used to treat a variety of hair, skin, and nail issues including the following: Wrinkles Premature Skin Aging Age Spots Hyperpigmentation UV Damage Scars,, Burns, and Acne Marks Psoriasis, Eczema, Dermatitis Dry and Damaged Hair Stretch Marks from Pregnancy or Weight Loss Brittle Nails
Rose Hip Seed Oil is considered a “Dry” Oil:
- Absorbs Quickly
- No Greasy Residue
Rose Hip Seed Oil has been used in studies to successfully treat a variety of hair, skin and nail issues:
- Wrinkles and premature skin aging
- Age Spots and hyper-pigmentation
- UV Damage from overexposure to the sun
- Scars from surgery, burns, and acne
- Psoriasis, Eczema, Dermatitis
- Dry and damaged hair
- Stretch marks
- Burns including sunburns
- Brittle Nails
Where to Purchase:
100% PURE ORGANIC ROSEHIP OIL from Azure Naturals, ULTIMATE ROSEHIP is 100% Pure Certified by Ecocert Virgin Organic Rosehip Essential Oil That Will Provide Deep Hydration to Your Skin, Brighten Skin Tone, Improve Elasticity & Firmness, While Minimizing Fine Lines & Wrinkles. Rosehip Seed Oil Will Even Improve the Appearance of Stretch Marks, Burns, and Scars! Try Risk Free Today, One Year Unlimited Money Back Guarantee!