While I am not currently pregnant, I have been three times in the last seven years, so I have taken prenatal vitamins for a very long time. Since finding out I was pregnant with my oldest (almost 6) I have tried tons and tons of different prenatal vitamins. I started out taking one my OB recommended, but it was the size of my whole pinky and was a gel cap so no cutting that thing in half….Horse pills and pregnancy do not mix. Then I took some that just made me down right sick. I would take them and throw up immediately. It is hard finding the perfect prenatal vitamin, so when you finally do, it is best not to let it go. After having my daughter and my other children, I have continued to take prenatal vitamins because all the hormone changes started to make my hair fall out and my nails were not strong at all. They were pretty brittle, in fact.
I just recently found the Ultimate Prenatal Vitamin, and I have grown to love it. It is chock full of all the vitamins and minerals pregnant mommies need and their babies need while only being the size of a dime (it is the smallest prenatal I have ever taken!). I love that it is not huge because I have an issue taking pills to begin with and I know when I get pregnant in the future, pregnancy will only make that worse. These pills are also very mild in scent. Many prenatals smell awful making it hard to take them because the smell alone can make a pregnant woman gag. I can see where these will make taking a prenatal much easier in pregnancy due to it’s small size and very light scent compared to other multivitamins.
I really love that since taking these my hair is so strong, smooth, and shiny. (but not greasy!) It stands up to the hair dryer, sprays, straightener, the works really. They also have helped strengthen my nails and my skin is brighter and glows more. This multivitamin would be perfect for pre-pregnancy when you are trying to get pregnant, during pregnancy to care for mom and baby, after pregnancy to assist in getting the right nutrients to baby and also to help care for hair and nails. I really recommend these because of their mild scent and small size. It is hard to find a great multivitamin that is also easy to swallow, and The Wellbeing Centre really nailed it with this multivitamin.
- SIMPLE TO TAKE – Easy to swallow, Just 1 tablet a day, No horse size tablets here! Mild Smell. Our customers report no nausea, constipation or side effects whilst providing your daily requirements giving you and your baby the correct amount of crucial nutrients that may be lacking in your diet. Healthy & pure with FDA standard approved, NO GMO, NO Wheat, No Gluten, No Sugar, No Milk, No Yeast, No Shellfish, No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives, Sodium Free. – Helps maintain balanced energy & immune system in preconception, pregnancy & breastfeeding. Ingredients are easy on young infants tummy so Multivitamin can be taken whilst breast feeding to help maintain healthy Mom and Baby.
- – COMPLETE FORMULA BENEFITS FOR YOU & YOUR BABY – Iron is needed to make haemoglobin the compound that carries oxygen in blood. It’s also important for skeletal growth & development of the fetus. A lack of iron during pregnancy causes anemia & is linked to premature deliveries & low-birth weight babies. -The requirements for vitamin D & calcium increase in pregnancy too according to MayoClinic.com, especially in 3rd trimester to help baby’s bones that are rapidly growing and strengthening. Calcium also helps prevent anemia whilst Zinc is important for cell division & immunity to help create a healthy fetus.
- – BENEFITS FOR BABY – High level Folic Acid 800mcg, the Office of Dietary Supplements say folic acid is needed to make red blood cells, stimulate metabolism and copy genetic material such as DNA. Without enough the risk of neural tube malformations in the fetus like spina bifida is much higher. New report from leading authority on the issue, Professor J Scott, founder of the Vitamin Research Unit, Trinity College, Dublin is vitamin B12 alongside folic acid may be more effective than folic acid alone. He said ‘It is clear adding vitamin B12 brings further significant & worthwhile risk reduction for NTD.’
- – THE BEST QUALITY NATURAL & PURE INGREDIENT BENEFITS- Vitamin C is essential for growth & repair as it’s required to make collagen, the elastic-like material in skin, blood vessels & other connective tissues. Vitamin B-6 has a wide range of roles including producing energy, making red blood cells & participating in the synthesis of DNA. B1, B2,B3, B6, B12 develops babies brain and nervous system, Vitamin A, C, D help healthy bones of mom and baby. Vitamin E is an anti-oxidant, meaning it is capable of neutralising free radicals. Therefore vitamin E helps your body to deal with toxins.
- – UNCONDITIONAL 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – If our product isn’t right for you even if you return your bottle empty we will give you your money back. So add to cart now with the reassurance that you’re investing in the health of you & your baby risk free. Note: research recommends taking a prenatal multivitamin 3 months before conception for optimum results so order 3 bottles today to cover your full trimester & get 4th bottle free. If you’re pregnant that’s great too, the extra bottle covers you & baby for crucial nutrients through the first months of breast feeding.
1 a day multivitamin, small ,easy to swallow & mild smell. FDA approved.
Perfect for Mom (both pre & post natal), Baby & great for maintaing healthy hair & nails generally.
YOUR SEARCH FOR THE BEST PRENATAL MULTIVITAMIN IS FINALLY OVER!
WHEN YOU ORDER HERE’S SOME OF THE GREAT STUFF YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO:
– What separates The Wellbeing Centre Ultimate Prenatal Multivitamin from the competition? It’s how we’re dedicated to getting you the best nutrients you need.
Just one of our small tablets gives you all RDA of Folic Acid, Calcium, Zinc, Iron, Vitamin A,C,D,E,B1,B2,B3,B6,B12 in order to help boost & maintain health during preconception, pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
Not only are we a family company, our Prenatal Vitamins made in the US on FDA registered facilities. This guarantees you the highest quality ingredients specially formulated for you and your baby.
When you order Ultimate Prenatal Multivitamin today here’s what you should do:
When that cute little brown envelope arrives at your door, rip it open the first chance you get. Take out the bottle and admire the beautiful labelling straight away. Now you have the bottle in your hand, pop open the lid and grab one of the perfectly sized tablets (yes, you only need to take one a day to give you and your baby the complete RDA) grab a glass of water now swallow the tablet knowing that’s it done for the day!
Here’s what our customers say “My wife normally can’t take tablets and felt some other brands were like taking horse tablets but she could swallow these with ease, Thank you.” Paul, USA
UNCONDITIONAL 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE- We ask that you give us a try, if our product isn’t right for you we will give you your money back even if the bottles returned empty. So order today by clicking the Add to Cart button now.
Customers ask if it’s ok to order more than one bottle? We say yes order 3 to cover your whole pregnancy (qualifying for free shipping over $35) and we’ll give you another bottle free to cover the first months of breastfeeding.
Where to Purchase:
Ultimate Prenatal Multivitamin – Best Small Easy to Swallow Multimineral Pre & Post Natal One a Day Tablet | Free Natural Pregnancy Ebook | Complete Nutrition Multi & Prenatal Vitamins for Women & Baby | High Quality Natural Vitamin A, C, D, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, Calcium, Iron & High Folic Acid 800mcg | Free From Sugar, Wheat, Gluten, No Artificial Flavors or Preservatives | Perfect for Hair and Nail Growth | Unconditional 100% Money Back Guarantee | Made in USA | Family Company | FDA Approved
*I am in no way a medical professional. One should always speak to a doctor before trying any new supplements or vitamins. I am just a mom blogger who likes to stay healthy and share great products with her readers. I was given a free bottle of Ultimate Prenatal Multivitamin for my honest opinion. I am in no way being compensated for my review. *